Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Intro to Sethsmash!

Welcome to Sethsmash! This is going to be a he said she said sharing of our first journey into parenthood. Myself (who is pretty much right all the time) and my not so right all the time wife will be contributing to this blog.

Seth's life began one fateful night in July 2008 that neither my wife or I can remember so as always it wasn't that memorable.........not my best performance but those of you that do know what it is like trying to conceive, sex is kind of in between doing the dishes and taking out the garbage. But needless to say....GOT 'ER DONE!!!!

Fast forward 9 months and here we are....well actually fast 12 months as we were both apparently too damn lazy to start this thing when he was born. We have a beautiful 3 month old baby boy named Seth. (Those astute readers out there will now recognize the similarity in our son's name and the title of this blog. Sethsmash refer's to Seth's ability to wail and smash his hands all over kind of like the Hulk of babies.)

Now that my introduction is done, I shall turn the floor over to my wife Kathleen.

P.S. She will try very hard to sway you to her side....we can't have that!!! Be careful of her womanly charm....it will get you in trouble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment