Thursday, October 29, 2009

She said...lifestyles of the sleep deprived and frazzled

After 6 months of mommy-hood I have come to appreciated some new luxuries in my life. Here is a list of items which I have come to appreciate.
In no particular order,

1. Sleeping a 3 hour stretch at night
2. Finding a shirt to wear in the morning that doesn't have a stain on it.
3. Remembering my grocery list, and actually purchasing every item on it.
4. Making it through the day without spit up down my cleavage.
5. Brushing my teeth twice a day.
6. Having a long enough shower to actually accomplish more than the bare minimum.
5. Going to the bathroom when I need to.
6. Eating my meal while it is still hot and sitting down.
7. Arriving on time.
8. Finding all the ingredients I need in the fridge to make dinner. (So that I don't end up trying to shred Cheesestrings and chopping spinach for Fajitas.)
9. Completing a chore from start to finsh with out interruption.
10. Going out past 7:00 p.m. at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment