Sunday, November 29, 2009

the bright side

In the spirit of my husbands last post I thought I would share some of my favorite Seth moments.

1. My husband was right, the mesmerized look he gives you with his big blue eyes. The look of love.
2. His own personal language. It is quite entertaining to hear all that he has to say. I love his baby talk so much I almost don't want it to end.
3. When he laughs there is no better feeling. He loves being tickled and it is such an easy way to get a grin on both of our faces.
4. Watching him enjoy water. Whether in a pool or the bathtub he loves a good splash.
5. Milestones. Whether it was when he rolled for the first time, put the soother back in his own mouth, or sat up on his own, each time he checked off a milestone you can't help but be proud of him. It is also wonderful to see how he responds to his new accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment